Megan Hill Mitchum was recently named the 2021 REALTOR® of the Year by the Iowa Association of REALTORS® (IAR). The IAR presented Mitchum with the award at its Annual Convention on October 14 in Council Bluffs, IA.
“There really is no one more deserving of this award than Megan,” said Dylan de Bruin, co-broker and co-owner of CENTURY 21 Signature Real Estate. “She has done such an amazing job of creating a remarkable experience for her clients. We couldn’t be more proud of her accomplishment!”
Mitchum has been a licensed real estate agent with CENTURY 21 Signature Real Estate since 2005 and is also a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI). She is known for her dedication to achieving her clients’ goals and extensive knowledge of the real estate market. Mitchum relentlessly serves her buyer and seller clients, alongside her team member, Nichole Johnson, who serves as the Director of Client Experience. They are known for their weekly video series, Mimosa Monday, in which they travel around Des Moines and feature local businesses, events and community members.
She is also an active member of the Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS® (DMAAR) and was named the DMAAR REALTOR® of the Year in 2020. Other awards, honors and recognition include:
- Member of the DMAAR Circle of Excellence since 2013 (top 5% of REALTORS® in Des Moines)
- Ranked in Top 3 of all CENTURY 21 agents in Iowa for several years running
- Member of the CENTURY 21 Top 100 Iowa agents since 2017
- Ranked among Top 100 of all CENTURY 21 agents nationally
- Winner of the CENTURY 21 President’s Award, CENTURION® Award and Double CENTURION Award
- Member of the IAR Legislative Committee
- Member of the RPAC Major Investor President’s Circle
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
Megan Mitchum receives her award at the convention in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
When she’s not busy giving 121% to her clients, Mitchum is with her husband, Tim (a winner of the C21SRE Spouse of the Year Award), and two sons, Hayes and Boone. She is also a singer and licensed pilot.
Mitchum works hard every day to defy mediocrity, raise the bar for service in real estate and create extraordinary experiences for her clients. She embodies what it means to put relationships first, serve her community and be obsessed with better.
Congratulations on this accomplishment!
You can connect with Megan on her website, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.