Always wanted to have a successful real estate career, but don’t have the ability to launch on your own? Do you have the desire to serve buyers and provide world-class customer service, but don’t have your own client base?
A top-producing agent within our CENTURY 21 family has a unique opening for a team-oriented candidate to join a growing sales team. This role allows the right candidate to join a team of professionals with a proven track record and steady stream of business to help facilitate the ongoing client services program, as well as serving buyer clients in the search of their home.
This unique position is ideal for a person who has real estate experience and would thrive in a team environment. This position is designed to provide clients with exceptional care, expert advice, and continuous support throughout the home buying process. This position works alongside a top-producing real estate agent in our Ankeny office, receiving hands-on training to equip him/her to succeed in the real estate business. You will also have access to an incredible amount of support, training & resources. You’ll receive everything you need to build a successful business. Not to mention, nearly no overhead!
Who Will You Work With?
Our company is committed to partnering with team members who believe that “all opportunity lies on the other side of value creation.” This team member will work with:
Real Estate Team
This position works alongside a top-producing real estate agent and other team members in our Ankeny office, receiving hands-on training to equip him/her to succeed in the real estate business. You will also have access to an incredible amount of support, training and resources. Everything you need to build a successful business. Not to mention, nearly no overhead!
Agent Success Team
The Agent Success Team has your back every step of the way as you build your brand and establish your business. We understand you need a proven plan to help you grow a real estate business that impacts and improves the lives of others. Our plan includes:
- Roadmap: Our exclusive 12-month program provides hands-on coaching, group learning spaces, business planning, and direct mentorship to learn the essentials of a great business.
- Coaching: You will receive direct, hands-on training from our agent success team to develop your personal business growth plan to generate leads and build your business platform.
- Marketing: Our marketing team will help you develop your personal branding, social media, and digital marketing campaigns, and teach you to leverage the industry-leading marketing systems we provide you as a team member.
- Leads: By learning to identify your “Agent Archetype” and unique opportunities, you will learn to develop steady incoming streams of warm leads through a personal strategy that matches your personal skills and talents.
- Must have your Iowa real estate license
- Minimum of 1 year of real estate sales experience
- Outgoing personality with excellent people skills
- Self starter
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to be forward thinking when it comes to marketing
- Enjoy working in an enthusiastic and fast moving environment
- Full-time availability. You have the flexibility to control your schedule, but work on nights/weekends will be required
- Des Moines and Ankeny area travel
Position is full-time with independent contractor status. Compensation is 100% commission. This role is based out of our Ankeny branch but serves the Central Iowa market.