We are currently hiring for the position of Executive Administrator. The role is responsible for supporting, coordinating, and executing projects for the leadership team. The ideal candidate is a “batteries-included” team player with a passion for creating order out of chaos.
At Century 21 Signature Real Estate, we help our real estate agents build meaningful, impactful careers, businesses, and lives through real estate. We have a fast-paced work environment and a passion to defy mediocrity and deliver extraordinary experiences.
What Are Your Roles & Responsibilities?
- Provide support to the Leadership Team in the execution of company projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate in ongoing improvement of our current tools, systems, and processes.
- Prepare and coordinate ongoing reporting for monthly & quarterly department and leadership meetings.
- Assist with coordination and administration of the annual/quarterly agent education plan.
Who Will You Work With?
Our company is committed to partnering with team members who believe that “all opportunity lies on the other side of value creation.” This team member will work with:
This position works closely with the Century 21 Signature Real Estate Leadership Team, supporting them with new initiatives and improving upon processes and systems already in place. This position will report primarily to the Director of Operations.
- Must be tech-savvy.
- A knack for seeing tasks through to completion.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized in work.
- Troubleshooting skills for diagnosing issues and identifying solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management to maximize performance, problem-solving, and results.
Position is full-time. Located primarily in the Ankeny Century 21 Signature Real Estate office, with some travel to other branch locations around Iowa. The position will report directly to the Operations Director. Employment at Century 21 Signature Real Estate constitutes “at-will” employment. The right candidate’s offer of employment will be subject to a background check.